Wednesday, August 4, 2010

USING PREMIUM GAS INSTEAD OF AN ADDITIVE 08 05 2010

USING PREMIUM GAS INSTEAD OF AN ADDITIVE 08 05 2010
Use Mobil premium gas every 4th fill up as a matter of good routine maintenance. There are very few gasoline additives that I would trust to use in my engine, having tried some and burned out a catalytic converter. I know that the best additive is high octane premium gas. All gasoline sold at gas stations should be high octane premium gas.  Splurging one day, I filled my tank with premium gas and learned to my surprise that my already fine tuned engine ran much smoother and cleaner with more horse power. As I have explained previously, any time that you increase horse power as your engine burns cleaner and smoother you are getting better gas mileage.  Premium gas is an efficient additive to use every 4th fill up as it also cleans your engine. At least fill up with it before a long trip.

God Bless Those Who Think
Thomas Paul Murphy
Copyright 2010 Thomas Paul Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment